There are two primary ways to join the Pathways to Population Health (P2PH) movement: as a Population Health Activator or as a Pioneer Sponsor.
Become a Population Health Activator (PHA)
If you are an individual, consider joining fellow health care change agents from across the country in committing to the P2PH movement as a Population Health Activator (PHA). PHAs will be added to a monthly newsletter to be the first to know about P2PH virtual and in-person opportunities where they can share with and learn from one another in order to accelerate their progress. As a PHA, we ask that you commit to:
- Downloading and reading the Pathways to Population Health Framework;
- Utilizing the Compass to assess your organization’s balance of activities across portfolios;
- Developing an Action Plan based on your Compass findings;
- Joining P2PH engagement opportunities as described in the monthly newsletter;
- Assessing your progress over time by using the Compass quarterly and updating your Action Plan accordingly; and
- Celebrating and sharing your progress with others in the P2PH movement—share examples of how your organization is benefitting from P2PH with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up to be a PHA.
Become a Pioneer Sponsor
We are indebted to our current Pioneer Sponsors for leading the way as trailblazing health care organizations or by supporting HCOs in this movement. If your organization would like to learn more about joining this dynamic group in charting the path forward, please download this flyer or email us at email@example.com.
Do you want to stay connected to the P2PH movement and hear about virtual and in-person events? Sign up for the monthly newsletter here.